Haha well enough about Steven.. the contestants are really talented this year and I'm psyched to see it all the way to the end. Contestants that stuck out to me were Naima Adedapo, Lauren Alaina, Thia Megia, Clint Jun Gamboa, Scotty McCreery (although I have to admit I am not a fan of country but that doesn't mean he isn't good), and Chris Medina (such a shame he left, he was really good), jaycee badeaux (I am going to miss him so much! he was good and so cute!), but the one who I really, really, really, really want to win is.......... JAMES DURBIN!
I first saw James at his audition and he had quite a story. His dad was a musician and died from a drug overdose when James was only 9 years old. He was diagnosed with Tourettes and Asperger's syndromes. He was bullied as a kid because he is different. Later on, he married a woman he calls an angel who puts little sweet messages on sticky notes and puts them around the house. He also has a little son (who is adorable). He was very emotional and nervous about facing the judges but he put that all aside and DAMN HE CAN SING! He has such a big range and it takes me back to when I was hooked on idol season 8 because of Adam Lambert. Although he has been called a poser by Adam Lambert fans, I love them both but I feel more of a connection to him because I have been picked on and I have been diagnosed with assburgers syndrome. He is the whole package: Unique style, sweet personality, powerful voice, and not to mention, I think he is very attractive. I really hope he makes it all the way and becomes the next american idol because he is just in a completely different league than anyone else in the competition. 

Aspies Rule!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDelete