Watch as my life goes up, down, right side up, upside down, right, left, front/back, sideways, straight and crooked

Monday, February 14, 2011

a Valentines Day that was actually special

Yes, today is Valentines day and yes it was definitely more special than previous ones over the years. It was actually my first valentines day I wasn't single, which makes it better because I didn't feel alone and my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 months. He gave me a very nice pot of flowers and I gave him a big ass box of chocolates. I also got my first carnation passed out to me during school, which was from my friend Ilana, who said that if I shut up, she will get me one. I also got a cupcake when I walked into the academic lab 7th period, which was a very nice surprise. Today was overall a good Valentines Day.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you had a better valentines day than I did, LOL.
    The last valentines day that I wasn't single was four years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love your profile description.
    You are totally right. You don't have to be like everyone else to be happy.
    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah and thanks:) i like yours too and your blog name is quite humerus oh and are you related to the dude who came up with campbells? lol

    ReplyDelete