Watch as my life goes up, down, right side up, upside down, right, left, front/back, sideways, straight and crooked

Sunday, March 6, 2011

i thought my blog needed an update..

Well, last week I left my book "XVI" in the biology room and the next day it wasn't there and I spent $10 on it and I am pissed but I'm glad I have another book I didn't read yet called "Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare, which is a prequel to The Mortal Instruments series, which I love so very much. I can't wait until "Perfect" by Ellen Hopkins comes out in september, and I probably might be able to buy it then because I don't think that I'm gonna be broke for that long (I spent the remainder of my money for an 11Eyes costume.. well my boyfriend let me borrow $17..)
    
                    My grades have also been getting better, which is also a good thing. My best grade is in Spanish, which is an A+ and my second highest grade is an A in creative writing. I also have a few B's and C's, but it is definitely better than how I was doing before. Well you see, I have developed a bad habit of not doing my homework on time since my homework is so challenging.

I got a playstation 2 in my room so now I can play kingdom hearts whenever I want without asking anyone! I am almost done with kingdom hearts so I have no idea what other game I'm going to play next... I want to play final fantasy games but I have no idea how to get them considering I am broke (other than 52 cents) I did get a ton of games that went along with the PS2 but I have never heard of them considering that they are all very old, along with the PS2, which is also the old version.

                For music, I have been listening to a lot of Bullet For my Valentine (mostly the songs "Deliver Us From Evil", "The End", "Tears Don't Fall", "Room 409, etc.). My favorite bands are Evanescence (please make a new CD soon!), Between the Trees (Why did you guys break up??! WHY?!), Black Veil Brides, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, My Chemical Romance (Love you guys but not fond of the new album) and my favorite singers are Emilie Autumn (<3), Kerli (please make a new CD), James Durbin (who must win idol), Adam Lambert(Who should have won idol s. 8), Secondhand Serenade, The Perfect Measure, and NOT Justin Bieber, who should not be famous.  And speaking of that little shit, his movie is rated one star out of 10 stars on IMDB.. why am I not surprised?

My favorite shows of all time are Death Note and 11Eyes but basically the only show I have been really watching on tv is American Idol, although I do really enjoy "Tosh.o" and "Whose line is it anyway". Yeah, I am not a big fan about how they choose the winners by letting America vote because America is stupid and the best singer never wins, but I have hope that James Durbin will win. I believe he is the one with the most talent and star power in the top 13 and his vocals are unreal. What really bugs me is that people have been calling him an "Adam Lambert poser" or "Wannabe" just because they both can do the high note. Adam Lambert and James Durbin are different musically. Adam Lambert sang a lot of rock music but then turned pop after idol (I do think he should have stuck with rock), while James Durbin is interested in singing metal music. James and Adam also have different styles. I just hope that some Adam fans are rooting for James Durbin because I really, really, really (X100000) want him to win. I have loved James since I saw him audition and I will vote for him online more than I have ever voted for any idol contestant before James Durbin.

I have had this blog since the summer of last year and I called it "from the quiet one.." but I think that name is getting kinda old but what should I name my blog? I guess since I can't think of anything, I will leave it as it is. On another note, I've still been extremely stressed out about.. well... everything (school, friends, if people actually care, family, etc.)

                                                

3 comments:

  1. Man, I'm gonna have to check out this James Durbin dude's singing.

    Oh, and you are totally right.
    Justin Bieber shouldn't be famous.

    Well actually, I respect him as an artist. I just don't respect his music. Bubble gum pop? Come on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, if Justin Bieber did metal, that would be cool with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Justin bieber doing metal? his voice is soooooo high xp

    ReplyDelete