Wow, Summer is almost over and I start my new school September first, which I am excited about yet I still want more time away from school, since I only hung out with a few friends over summer. I still have yet to finish my second summer reading book, "The Secret Life Of Bees," which I am 1/3 away from completing, but even if I don't have time to finish it, I have seen the movie and I still have a memory of the plot line and spark notes can always help too.
What I mainly did this summer was sit in my room watching anime, which was cool, but I kinda wish I'd spent the time with friends.. but, you know: shoulda coulda woulda... didn't. I didn't completely shut myself in my room during the summer because I did get out of the house to hang out with friends I haven't seen in a long time and I also went to Niagara falls for the first time ever, which was really fun and I spent a few days in Maine... but yeah, watching anime was probably the main thing I did this summer. Like I said, I do wish that I could have seen more friends, since I am going to a different school and I started summer with hopes of hanging out with some of my friends, but I probably won't get to since there are only a few days left. Man, summer really did go by fast, but I am so glad that I'm not going to my old school, which was hell for me.
I am also looking forward to the american idol top 11 on tour concert, which also happens to be on the same day in which I start school and I will spend a longer time there than I would since I got VIP passes to meet the idols back stage! I am just so excited and I cannot believe my parents gave me it! I finally have a good chance of meeting James Durbin! I have no idea how I'm gonna react to meeting him, I'm thinking I will probably cry, since I do get very emotional and I look up to James so much. I'm not sure how long I will get home that night, but either way, I am probably not gonna sleep the night, regardless of when I actually get back because I will be too happy I wouldn't be able to sleep and yes... that has happened before. I will definitely post the pictures on here from the concert and from the meeting greet as well. My brother and I are gonna be in the 7th row of seats! It is gonna be so much fun and I absolutely cannot wait!
So, that's basically what I've been up to... not exactly interesting but I just wanted to update since I haven't in a while.A few other things that are worth mentioning is that my birthday is coming up (September 30th) and I am going to be 16 years old! I can't believe it. I also can't wait until Halloween, Christmas, Ellen Hopkins' new books, a new evanescence cd, hopefully a kerli cd, a James Durbin cd, etc. but honestly, I just want this year to end because of anime boston 2012, connecticon 2012, and the 4th Underworld movie is coming out that year too!
Bye everyone and I hope you all had a great summer!
WHAO!! You get to meet James Durbin?! That is awesome!! I am so happy for you :) and your not the only one that gets so happy you can't sleep that happens to me too ;)
ReplyDelete